Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category

h1

busy busy busy

April 3, 2009

Stupidly busy today.
Finished one custom order and took the pictures.
Cleaned my ‘workspace’ in the bedroom and then the rest of the bedroom. The bloke vacuumed and did his half god bless him. The owner of my flat is selling and we’re stuck with organising the valuation etc (we get a good deal on this flat, it’s the least we can do really).
Finishing off a story for my creative writing course I’m taking as part of my honours. It’s due in today and I have writers block!! It’s not worth a huge amount thankfully.
I’m meant to be going to the post office as well but screw it, tomorrow will have to do.
So why am I posting in my blog when I should be doing any of the above? Easy – procrastinating is the key to a happy life 😀

Advertisements
h1

Top searches

April 1, 2009

These are my top two searches for my blog at the moment:

eyes out of eye sockets, mexican wrestlers

Yup, people typed those words into their search engine and found mutilated ponies. Bet they were happy 🙂

h1

Ninja MLP – the making of

March 20, 2009

This is one of the first my little ponies I drew. This one was re rooted with nylon black and white dolly hair. It’s a long process but worth it for the end result.

Cut off it's head! Be careful to follow the line or it won't fit back on very well. Cut the hair off very close to the scalp and then pull it out with tweezers or needle nose pliers. If the glue is strong use accentone to shift it.

A couple of coats of black paint. Use a tiny brush for the edges to get a smooth finish. The pony's 'belt' was made using clay.

A couple of coats of black paint. Use a tiny brush for the edges to get a smooth finish. The pony's 'belt' was made using clay.

The belt and symbol have been painted, again a tiny brush and a steady hand is the way to go. I made indents on the belt to look like stitching.

The belt and symbol have been painted, again a tiny brush and a steady hand is the way to go. I made indents on the belt to look like stitching.

I haven't actually glued the head on here yet. But you can see the start of the re-root.

I haven't actually glued the head on here yet. But you can see the start of the re-root. After that's finished I'll add the tail and glue the head back on using super strong craft glue.

So here it is finished!

And here it is finished!